Do You Need to Go to a Victims’ Impact Panel?
Victims’ Impact Panel of Oklahoma, Inc., is the original and court-recognized program serving Oklahoma for 20 years.
You only attend one program that will last approximately 1 ½ hours.
To find a program in your area and schedule an appointment, please call (405) 216-9556.
Call (405) 216-9556 or find a program on the calendar below.
- The fee for attending the Victims’ Impact Panel is $50.00 and must be in the form of a money order or cashier’s check only and made payable to Victims’ Impact Panel. Cash, checks, or debit/credit cards are not accepted.
- The program will last approximately 1 ½ hours. If you are late, you will not be admitted.
- Cell phones are not permitted in the program.
- Drinking/drug use prior to attendance strictly prohibited.
- If you are 17 years old or younger, you must bring a parent or guardian.
- Children are not permitted to attend the Victims’ Impact Panel.
VIP Program Location
To schedule a time to attend a Victims’ Impact Panel Offender Program, please call (405) 216-9556 or (918) 960-3001 or choose a date below and call the specified number.
Replacement for lost Certificate of Completion
If you have misplaced or lost your Certificate of Completion, VIP will replace your certificate for a fee of $25. You must provide us with your name, date of birth, and location and date of program you attended. Please contact our main office at: (405) 216-9556.